Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Quick Clarification

     I just wanted to briefly clarify what this blog is. This blog, started as a personal account of my summer experience as an intern with Maskwacis Justice Society, however, throughout the summer it has been reshaped.
     There are some instances where the entries are specific and my own personal accounts, but there are other parts where I refer to Maskwacis Justice Society. When I am talking about Maskwacis Justice Society, as an organization, these are not things that I have done myself.
     I want to recognize that in the blog when I state Maskwacis Justice Society, I am referring to this organization, and it is work that is completed beyond myself.  It is work done my members of the organization and community volunteers. 
     The blog shifts from personal accounts, to accounts run by Maskwacis Justice Society. When I refer to the organization, it is work that is done as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment